Muhammara, a middle Eastern dip for meze lovers. The base for this dip is roasted red and yellow peppers, it has a spicy kick from chilli flakes, a pleasant tart flavour from pomegranate molasses and a zesty twist from freshly squeezed lemons.
- Drain the Odysea roast peppers and roughly chop.
- Add them in the food processor along with the olive oil, pomegranate molasses, walnuts, salt, chilli flakes, cumin, half of the breadcrumbs, the lemon juice and a bit of lemon zest.
- Combine well and add in the rest of the breadcrumbs. The mixture will get thicker over time.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Top with walnuts, a bit of parsley and fresh pomegranate seeds.